Appoved Personal Trainer Certification Providers
Our fitness education courses are approved and accepted for continuing education credits by the following Personal Trainer Certification Associations:
• ACE - American Council on Exercise
• ACSM - American College of Sports Medicine
• AFPA - American Fitness Professionals Association
• BCRPA - British Columbia Recreation and Parks Association
• CI - The Cooper Institute
• ISSA - International Sports Sciences Association
• NAFC - National Association for Fitness Certification
• NETA - National Exercise Trainers Association
• NESTA - National Exercise & Sports Trainers Association
• NFPT - National Federation of Professional Trainers
• NSPA - National Strength Professionals Association
• NSCA - National Strength and Conditioning Association
• NASM - National Academy of Sports Medicine
• PFIT - Professional Fitness Instructor Training
• SFA - American Senior Fitness Association
• WITS - World Instructor Training Schools
Please see each fitness education course to find out how many CEUs you can receive from each of the Personal Trainer Certification Associationslisted above.
Please Note: If your certification association is not on listed above you may be able to petition for the continuing education credits by contacting your association.
Personal Trainer Education is a business unit of GMP Fitness®,
founded by CEO Gina Marie Piazza, an educational
leader in the sports, health and fitness industry.